Tuesday, August 14, 2012

you win some, you lose some

Yet another successful summer night. I love how many new people I'm meeting outside high school. Its so nice to meet someone who knows nothing about you and you just have a clean slate with them. You can start all over and start being the person you want to. That may come off as being fake but to me its not...its nice to start fresh. Tonight I got set up...again but it went good this time! He is a returned missionary served in Africa and is attending uvu. It was so good to be around such good clean fun wholesome humor and activities cause yes I have seen the best of both worlds and I know where I would rather be. 

Once you stop chasing
The wrong things
You give the right things
A chance to
Catch up

And that my friends is the truth
You win some
And you lose some
You just have to learn from them all

No comments:

Post a Comment