Saturday, January 12, 2013

(:

Last night zac and I went to la jolla groves for some divine Italian pasta then to the Rocky Mountain chocolate factory for pretzels and caramel then back to his house to chit chat with his parents and family friends Kev and Jamie I sure do love all those folks like family anyway then we went to see "a haunted house" which was hilarious! Then back to Zacs but my shoulder was killing me I was behind on my meds but this pain was excruciating so he took me home I took some medicine and went straight to bed. I felt better in the morning but not 100% anyway my mom washed my hair for me since I'm not allowed to shower and she is so nice! Then zac came over and I got ready but we had to change my bandages so me and my mom were in the bathroom when she starts freaking out so I freak out and am like what is going on! Turns out my graft isn't taking anymore? Part of it was...well falling off....I cried and my mom called the doctor he told us to put this stuff on it and we will see him Monday...i don't know what to expect but I'm scared and sad...but I'm okay, then zac and I went to chilis for lunch and now were back at my place with my sister and her hubby and their dog cooper watching vampire diaries. I am so content right now laying on one end of the couch with zac on the other with our fingers entwined...I can just look up to see his blue blue eyes and smile(: he is so good to me...I've learned a lot through my past relationships and I have also matured I have a better idea of what I want and don't want etc. and with zac, the way he treats me every single thing he does for me like stomping down the deep snow for me and soaking his feet so I don't get the snow in my shoes cause I'm wearing heels it's just things like that that I know with out a doubt he loves me and I can only do my best to do the same for him. I am one lucky lady.

1 comment:

  1. i hope everything goes well with the doctor on monday! i hope it's nothing serious and something he can fix for you quick and painlessly! i'm glad we got to hang out with you for a little bit today :) i'm liking zac, by the way. definitely growing on me. he is so good to you and such a gentlman. he's very likable and easy to talk to! keep him around! love you cheecher :)

    ReplyDelete