Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fighter

It always seems to me that the people I thought would never ever leave me are the first to go and the people I thought would betray me are still by my side. Funny how that works out sometimes. It's strange to me the people god puts in my life and how they effect me and change me. Lately I feel very aware of the people who are close to me and I can see just how much they care I truly appreciate that. I am so lucky to have such a loving group of people in my life, it may be a small group but I could care less, I have never felt so loved. I have also realized the fight in me, the fight to stay positive, the fight for what I love, the fight for my future, family, friends, education and the fight for myself. It is a though, mean, cruel world out there and it's hard to keep your head above the water when your tired and everything and everyone around you is looking to bring you down. But I will always fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment