Today while interning at the Sweet Tooth Fairy
I had quite a hard time.
You see I wore a pair of black flats...that have zero grip
and the floors are...slippery?
yeah...what the heck.
WHO KNEW?!
(not me)
so while I was maneuvering about in the kitchen
carrying HEAVY trays of food...I kinda went ice skating
well thats what it felt like
good thing I'm not the worst ice skater around
no food was dropped, spilled, or squished!
thank goodness I would have seriously cried.
It is Monday so the bakery isn't too busy...
so i got to go home early...
BREAKING NEWS
My friend Kaiti Mauch Papa is having her baby girl JaNae today(:
I have known Kaiti since kindergarten
and we've been friends since.
It's crazy...it's really REALLY crazy to me...the thought of having a baby now
Kaiti..you are so strong for going through this
your smart, and your going to be a good mom
you'll be so fun haha what a lucky little girl to have a mommy
like you to come down to(:
good luck birthing...and stuff...
I'll be at the hospital for you as soon as I can
your just getting a head start on life.
Well I have to go meet up with some friends now to plan
sadies...oh joy....?
the theme is circus...
IM SCREAMING IN MY HEAD
cause I DO NOT LIKE THAT THEME!
are we all supposed to be clowns?
no. gross.
I honestly dont have a strong desire to go..period.
But whatever...I'll make the best out of this
circus theme...BLEH!


No comments:
Post a Comment