I am a happy worker.
Really, I enjoy going to work, because then I am
productive and it keeps my mind occupied.
Today...oooohhh today has
not been good.
And to top that off I have
(here comes the TMI part)
PMS
which pretty much sucks.
UGH!
it not only makes you more sensitive to
EVERYTHING
but then lets say you get your feelings hurt by something
stupid like someone told you
cute shirt...but it's on inside out
and you like
"BIH! I WANT IT THAT WAY
HATER!"
then you cant stop thinking about her and how dumb she is
how DARE she tell you how to wear YOUR CLOTHES!
(this is not what happened to me today in case you were wondering)
but its like you go through all these emotional stages
within minutes over the smallest things
and by the time your done
hating
questioning
crying
plotting revenge
crying
and thinking of what to do next
your worn the crap out!
its exhusting
plus you get cramps.
Boys have it too easy.
They should give birth! or something.
meh!
That's all, just venting.
No comments:
Post a Comment