Tuesday, September 27, 2011

t e n

10 great things about today

1. I had my internship today and I LOVE IT. So thats always great

2. My sister stopped by while no one else was home,
it was nice to have some quality time with her
PLUS 
she invited me to go to the zoo with her this friday

3. I found a super great outfit to wear tomorrow

4. I'm getting better and better from my head cold

5. My mom went grocery shopping!

6. I don't have any homework

7. I got to surprise Taylor

8. I got to put gas in my car

9. The weather was nice

10. A very nice guy at the gas station told me I am very beautiful
and the crazy part about that is
i was in HUGE sweats, hair up, and no make up.

THANK YOU KIND STRANGER THAT 
WAS VERY SWEET OF YOU AND IT 
MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment